Parents, Students, and Community
I am extremely excited to take this opportunity to introduce myself as Alpha International Academy principal. I have worked in the field of education for over 20 years and as an administrator for more than 15 years.
We will continue to provide a successful learning environment for our students. We have a committed staff, supportive parents and community who understand and fully embrace the Alpha international Academy philosophy. Our staff will be working on the following:
- Implementing curriculum with fidelity and utilizing instructional strategies that increase student achievement
- Providing a Safe and Secure Learning Environment
- Utilizing data to drive decision making
- Monitoring students’ academic progress
- Increasing parental involvement
- Building strong community
I look forward to working with you as a partner in education to ensure your child’s success.
Wayne Neunie, Ed.S.
The school requires that parents volunteer for 10 hours of service to the school each academic year.